Showing posts tagged with “my art”
guess what i’m watching now
she looks as much as Lucy Liu than i look like Scarlett Johansson (not at all), but it’s late, i’m tired and i still like it.
Elementary season 2 premieres in two weeks I JUST CAN’T WAIT YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I NEED IT (i hope Rhys Ifan will be a regular. Please, i want to see “fatty” during the entire season :D)
For Phil and Laura ;)
Time to talk about Saoirse. But first of all, who the heck is Saoirse ?
•Saoirse is the daughter of an Irish witch and a Scottish blacksmith. Her parents lived in Camelot before the Great Purge, then leave with their 6 years old son and their 3 months old daughter, Saoirse (which makes her 1 or 2 years older than Merlin). They join the community (i need to find a proper name for them and the city, but there not really in the city, they live in the wood, in houses that are mostly build in trees… Still i need to find a proper name). So she grew up far away from Uther Pendragon and his hate against magic, surrounded by the people she loves and, therefore, is pretty happy.
She soon gets interested in her father work and decide that she will be a blacksmith, to her mom’s great displeasure, as she wanted her to learn magic and healing (but luckily for her, here comes the little brother who will do as mummy want and become a great healer.)
She is a great blacksmith and even if she’s really good with a sword, she preferes archery and is pretty skilled with a bow (who says Merida ? WHO ?)
She’s small and kind of stocky but will kick anyone’s ass if she wants too. She likes pretty dresses, even if she wears one rarely, her hair,teach archery and kick everyone’s ass.
• When Merlin arrives, she is designated to teach him fighting skills (cause, has she says herself, without his magic, is kind of useless during battles) They doesn’t get on well immediately. Saoirse doesn’t really understand why everyone makes a fuss about Emrys. For her, he’s just a great clumsy boy who can’t not use magic when fighting with a sword. And that guy is supposed to united the land ? On the other hand,Merlin is kind of intimidate by her.
•Beside, Merlin also learns new magic skills, healing and other stuff; so he doesn’t can really spend time with her, even if she wanted.(she is also busy with the forge) During is free time, he likes meeting new people and spend time with the kids, that always ask him to do some magic tricks. He loves that feeling, him who has to hide is magic and act in the shadow.
• One day, when he is using magic to entertain the children, he accidentally throws a huge amount of water on Saoirse. Furious, she starts to say really mean things to him, like he is a pathetic sorcerer and that the gods must be truly desperate to ask him to help. It’s Merlin’s time to be angry. He says that he never asked to have that destiny, and that if he really had a choice, he would happily trad with her. He then left and Saoirse stays awkwardly where she stands, drenched.
• The next morning, Saoirse comes to see Merlin to apologize. She says that if he still wants it, she will continue to teach him how to fight. But first, she takes him to the library of the city of (i said i needed a name). There are plenty books about magic. They stay all the day in, reading books, talking about them, their dreams, their fears… After hearing Merlin, Saoirse admit that she could never do what Merlin did, and that he is probably one of the bravest person she knows.
• After that day, they become bff and spend a lot of time together. Merlin comes to read a the forge and helps her when she need fire. Soairse make him a sword, and teach him to be less reliant on his magic. She teaches him archery but stops when she discovers that he is cheating. Their feelings finally developp into something more than friendship and 1 year after Merlin arrival, they share their first kiss.
• After Camelot battle, Saoirse decides to return living with the community. But, for Merlin greatest pleasure, she comes back to Camelot three weeks later. They marry and live happily ever after and share many other adventures and have
103 children, two dogs, and an Owl. And a dragon, don’t forget the dragon :B
Those are the big headcanons about them, but i have some other drawings to post, so no, sorry, this is not the last time you heard about them ;)
I was bored or Lettie writes about her Merlin headcanons.
I think that everyone who know me also knows that i hated the story (or the lack of story) in the season 5 of BBC Merlin. As i didn’t enjoy season 4 that much, here an AU (that starts after the end of season 3) where our beloved characters get the fucking happiness they deserve
I apologize in advance for the mistakes.
I want to thanks Phil and Laura because if they haven’t wrote theirs, i would never have thought about this AU <3 (and basically, they’ve got the best Land of Denial ever.)
Hurah for the birthday girl ! I hope you have the greatest day ever ! I’m quite late to the party
(but i’m always late to the parties)
As much as i love drawing Colin, i needed some fresh subject so have a Sherlock and a Clyde for your birthdya weee! Thanks to you and Phil (and Clyde),i started to watch Elementary and this was probably one of the best thing i’ve ever done. So thaaaaaank you for the great things you bring on my dash AND AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!! <3